Monday, December 12, 2011

West Branch of the Delaware River Brown Trout

This summer I bought a GoPro Hero Camera. I didn't use it as much as I thought, but when I did it was awesome. It was a little tough getting use to setting the camera up in a way that is conducive to good fishing video, but after some practice I was getting some great video.


The video below is one of the better videos I took this summer with the GoPro Hero Camera. This West Branch Brown was bank feeding on BWO's in late July. I had already been working this fish for 10 or 15 minutes before I turned on the camera. I would suggest watching the video on YouTube full screen so you can see the take (the little white blip off the top of my rod tip). On the raw file you can see the take no problem, but once the video was uploaded to YouTube the resolution was affected.




Enjoy the video!

Tight lines,
Artie

P.S. The River Why arrived at my apartment this weekend. I'll post a review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment