Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Update

We're certainly staying busy here at Cortland Line, which makes it hard to post consistently.

Joe Goodspeed sent me some recent photos of his fishing weekend, which I'll share here. It is hard to believe that there still isn't any snow here in Central New York. I saw people over the weekend walking around in flip flops and playing golf.....in DECEMBER! The forecast for the end of this week looks like things will change - I'll have my fingers crossed.

Josh Filter hooked up to a steelhead.

Can't get better than this.

The Diamondback Swinger Switch Rod having a lazy morning on the river.

That's more like it!

Nice fish, Joe.


By the way, check out this cool video about fly fishing the Missouri River in Montana.


Let's hear it for the Mighty Mo!

Tight lines,
Artie

No comments:

Post a Comment